The debate between organic and inorganic (paid) traffic has raged for a long time, and it appears to be an evergreen debate. There is no issue with either of them, as it is ultimately the results that matter. However, for today’s post, the focus is on some unique strategies that new players can use to boost their blog’s profitability via organic visitors. Have a look at these strategies:
1. Email Marketing
The use of email marketing is one of the most traditional and yet most powerful marketing tactics. It is possible to attract and enhance organic site traffic by identifying and delivering content (products and services) to the correct audience.
- The initial stage in this process is to compile a comprehensive list of potential contacts. However, be cautious and make this list in a divided manner.
- By creating groups with comparable qualities, you have the opportunity to be more precise in your emails and communications.
2. Start Podcasting
Podcasts seem to be the new way of consuming information. The recent trends of audio-based searches, and the emergence of apps such as Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces, and so on, point to the fact that the audio format has great potential in the coming years.
- Podcasts allow you to reach an audience that hasn’t noticed your blog yet. While completing a college project, while commuting to work, and so forth are just a few of the numerous instances that demonstrate how podcasts are far more accessible and may help you create a personal relationship with your audience (existing and new).
- If you have some marketing budget available to spend on your podcasts, that is a plus point. However, to maximise your result, consult the best SEO agency in Delhi.
3. Social Media
Similar to podcasts, being active on social media allows the audience to get a glimpse into your life beyond what they read or see on your blog/website. Depending upon your niche or category, you can brainstorm to choose the best social media platforms that can work out for you.
- It’s always a good idea to go above and beyond on your social media handles. Marketing has evolved significantly, particularly in the digital realm, and today, even major entities market themselves using trends
- For instance, a food ordering service in India can hire the best SEO company in Gurgaon (even dealing in SMM) to hit on the latest meme trends in the nation, and try to create a natural relatability between the brand and its audience.
4. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process of increasing the quality and amount of website traffic that comes in through search engines. The goal of SEO is not to target paid traffic, but rather unpaid or, we say it, organic traffic.
You can use several strategies to boost your visibility (or your position in search results) via SEO. However, SEO isn’t that easy a thing, and that’s why only a few end up being the experts at SEO companies in Gurgaon.
5. Don’t Stop Content Experimenting
Changing the type of content you post is a critical tactic for generating organic traffic to your blog or website. There are numerous options available to you, ranging from infographics and text to photos and videos. Having a variety of content development methods and experimenting with different media types is quite intriguing.
Hopefully, you would have enjoyed and possibly even grasped the tips on how to raise revenue on your website or blog organically. If you have any questions or concerns, please leave a remark below. Additionally, if you want to receive the greatest services possible, don’t forget to contact the best SEO Company in Delhi.